Solvari respects the privacy of the users of its sites and the personal information provided by you will be used confidentially. Your data is stored in a secure database. We will not sell, trade or share your information with organisations or individuals whom have not agreed with the terms and conditions of our service.
Information we collect and store
We collect, store and use only the information that we deem necessary to provide the best possible services to the users of our website.. You can always use Solvari’s websites without sharing any personal information with us. To make use of our services however, we ask you to give some necessary information that will be treated confidentially.
Purposes of data
The provided (personal) data may be processed by Solvari for the following purposes:
- For the realisation and implementation of the agreement, for example, to give you the selected products, services or information services;
- To send you a bill when you use a paid service or product;
- To send you a newsletter, user information, service or another message;
- To analyse, maintain, protect and optimize its websites and related technologies;
- To comply with laws and regulations applicable to Solvari
Your personal information may be exchanged for these purposes or made available to all parts of Solvari.
Typical examples include:
- When you apply to receive quotations, your information is used to keep you in touch with up to 5 providers for the relevant product and / or service.
- When you make use of our service, your e-mail adress can be used to send you the newsletter with tips and news about our company and services, this can be sent to you up to 2 times a month by e-mail. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time in any newsletter.
- When you asked for information about receiving leads, your data will be used to contact you to discuss the opportunities of our services for your business.
Third party transmission
Your data will only be provided to parties, which Solvari works with in the implementation of its services (for example up to 5 partners who can offer you a quote or information on the requested product). In such a case, your data is only used for the purpose you provided (eg to contact you for a quote or to offer you information). By placing a request on our website, you will automatically agree with this. Our partner companies are contractually bound to use your data only for making a quotation or information and to contact you about this.
It is also possible that Solvari, under applicable laws and regulations, is required to provide certain information, for example to the police in connection with an investigation. Solvari will only provide data in these cases if it is clear that there exists a statutory duty.
For the Cookie Statement of Solvari, refer to the relevant page / file elsewhere on the website of Solvari.
On some Solvari websites you will find some URLs/Hyperlinks to websites of other parties. Solvari accepts no responsibility for the way these parties are using your personal data nor any responsibility for the content or services they provide. Please read the privacy statement of the website you visit.
Questions, access and correction or opposition
- want to know what personal data from you will be processed by Solvari;
- have changes or corrections in your personal information, or you want us to remove them;
- no longer want us to provide your personal information to third parties, such as partners of Solvari or above under the heading "Aims" defined;
please make a request to:
You can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via the contact form on Solvari.co.uk. Solvari will answer your question(s) as soon as possible after receiving your request or cease using your data when you ask us to remove, modify or correct data. The exception is when the law Solvari requires to keep personal information on whether there are (other) compelling reasons to resist the elimination.
This disclaimer was last amended on 5 July, 2012.